Resource Forester - full-time
Pyramid Mountain Lumber feels strongly about supporting our employees and their families. In doing so, we provide full health insurance benefits for our employees AND their dependents, with 100% Company Paid premiums, generous vacation schedule and paid holidays.
Responsibilities will cover a wide range of Forestry and Natural Resource activities such as:
- Negotiating log prices and contracts
- Writing and implementing forest management plans/prescriptions
- Appraising, prepping, and administering timber sales
- Prescribed burning
- Working with local collaborative groups and committees
- Mapping (ownership identification, logging units, roads, etc.)
- Traveling long distances in a company vehicle, often on forest roads
- Developing a working relationship with contractors, agencies, and private landowners.
The ideal candidate will be: self-driven, have strong negotiation and communication skills, computer literate, willing to learn and adapt to new situations, clean driving record, and have a vested interest in forest and natural forest mangement.
Pyramid Mountain Lumber Inc., is intending to fill a Resource Forester position in Spring/Summer 2022. This is a salaried position, focused on procuring logs and timber for the mill that requires much of its time to be spent working independently. Education and experience in forestry or a related field preferred but not required.
Industrial Electrician -
Shifts Available:Must be willing to work any shift.
Pyramid Mountain Lumber feels strongly about supporting our employees and their families. In doing so, we provide full health insurance benefits for our employees AND their dependents, with 100% Company Paid premiums. We provide paid holidays, retirement options and a generous paid-time-off program.
Electricians will perform various tasks related to the electrical field.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- PLC Support (programming and upgrading)
- Troubleshooting electrical systems
- Run conduit and wire/rewire systems
- Assist millwrights, as needed, on repairs and preventative maintenance
Knowledge of electrical systems, Controls and PLC Logic.
Our maintenance department operates a variety of shifts. Successful candidates must be willing to work any shift, including weekends, if necessary. We desire to hire a positive team member with good work ethic, reliability and willingness to be a team player.